One of my favorite parts about this time of year is all of the amazing funny Halloween dog costumes you can find!
Honestly, if I was able to and my dog would tolerate it, I would dress him up as something cute or hilarious every day.
There simply are not very many things in this world that are more adorable than that little face peeking out at me from his pup costume!
Since I can’t dress my dog up as all of them at once, I’ve thrown together some of my favorites in this list for Halloween. T
ell me your favorites so I can pick the most epic idea for my dog for Trick or Treat!
11 Dog Costumes That Are Guaranteed To Win Halloween
This post contains affiliate links. We earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no extra cost to you.
This costume gets even better at night! This skeleton would be super creepy for trick or treat.
This might be the most terrifying costume I’ve ever seen! Ahhhh! Make sure to click through the image gallery on that image.
The costume is scarier and hilarious when you see the dog running in this outfit, eek!
- Costume includes: fur headpiece with googly eyes, body piece with attached legs
- Size Small: Length 12” Chest 16-20” Neck 12-14”
With the Pokémon Go wave still taking the world by storm, I absolutely had to include a Pikachu dog costume! I’d so have to bring a red ball as a Poke ball to throw for my dog, ha!
There are some serious handiwork skills pulling off this headless horseman costume. I love the creepiness factor with this idea.
Charlie Brown would be proud of your handiwork with this costume. How adorable is this fuzzy guy as a ghost?
“Of all people, you know who I am…who the world needs me to be. I’m Wonder Woman.” – Infinite Crisis #1 You know your best little buddy would save you in this Wonder Woman costume! Luckily for me they made superhero costumes for large dogs too!
- Wonder Woman pet costume dress and headpiece
- IMPORTANT! Not all costumes will fit all breeds with adjustment; consider your pets’ shape and the costume style
- CHECK THE RUBIE’S PET SIZE CHART and watch the measuring video before making size selection
- Combine with Batman, Robin, Superman, and other Wonder Woman styles in pet or person styles for a fun group costume look
- fits one size
- hand wash or spot clean with a damp cloth
- search through all our Women's Halloween costumes and theater items
- Where's Waldo's best friend? Straight from the Land of Woofs is…Woof, Waldo's trusty dog
- Even the dog costume comes with the classic Waldo red and white striped knit shirt, beanie and glasses
- Officially licensed by Classic Media Distribution.
View this post on Instagram
We've discovered a new species of amphibious shark in our pool. This rare specimen is called the #NachoShark. It doesn't bite like its sister the #PunkyShark, but it is known to nap for days on end. Approach with caution 💦😂 #shark #sharkweek #sharkweek2016 #sharks #sharkdog
Not only is this costume fun for Halloween, but then I’d also be all ready for shark week!
Hulk smash! This French Bulldog (This dog isn’t a Pug like the caption says above, but The Incredible Pug sure has a ring to it!) is ready to tear through your toilet paper and destroy your shoes in the cutest possible way.
Have a dog with black fur? This skunk costume is fun and, original. You’ll definitely have heads turning with your pup in this costume.
- Small fits a 10” back, 13” chest, and 9” neck.
- A very fitting costume for your little stinker!
- Easily adjustable velcro closures around neck and chest.
- The Mini Dachshund in the photo is wearing a size Medium.
Yar, can it get cuter than this matey?
Ok so now it’s your turn. Tell me which of these Halloween dog costumes I should dress my dog up as for Halloween? I’m leaning towards Waldo or Pikachu, but they are all so adorable I can barely choose! Tell me what you think in the comments.
Last update on 2022-06-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API