DogVills.com was created as a way to share our love for all things canine with the world. From choosing your first puppy to find the best food for your older dog, we aim to give you the tools you need to give your dogs the best care throughout their entire lives. Dogs are more than just pets; they’re part of the family. They bring us joy, protect us from danger and teach our children about respecting other living beings.
What You’ll Find at DogVills
At DogVills, we believe in sharing a wealth of well-rounded information on proper dog care. This includes:
- Dog Training: from do-it-yourself to hiring the best professional.
- Dog Behavior: Answering questions about why dogs do the things they do!
- Dog Adoption: Tips for choosing the right dog, finding rescues in your area and getting your home ready for your new pet.
- Dog Food: Covers types of dog foods that are best for your dog’s needs as well as reviews of the most respected names in dog food and treats.
- Dog Problems: Tackles more sensitive issues, such as biting, health concerns and more.
- Dog Care: Everything else you need to care properly for your dog, from amazing products to answers to your everyday questions.
- Raise a Puppy: An entire section dedicated to puppies and their care.
Meet Our Team
Olfa is the owner/editor and driving force behind DogVills.com. She’s been called a “tornado” by her husband and those who work with her and for good reason! Olfa knows how to get things done and has a keen business sense that others admire. She’s always on the go, coming up with new ideas! Her ability to anticipate the needs of her readers and deliver information that they want is what makes DogVills such a success.
Nicole is the editor-in-chief of DogVills, as well as one of the writers. She is incredibly passionate about dogs. Her current “pack” includes a 13-year-old German Shepherd, a 13-year-old Lab/Collie mix and a 7-year-old Cooper! What is Cooper? That’s the question of the day. As a rescue dog, his exact breed is unknown. Best guess: he’s a Border Collie and Lab mix. Nicole attributes the great health of her older dogs to proper care and a diet of high-quality food. Nicole has been writing most of her life and is thrilled to combine that with her love of dogs.
Tabatha grew up on the North Shore of Massachusetts. She now in Northfield, New Hampshire with her husband, Darrin and two girls, Kalise, and Korrine. They also have two dogs, Chowda, a five-year-old Pitbull and Lola, a three-year-old Chiweenie. Also living with them is their orange tiger cat, Karate. Tabatha has also spent time living in the deserts of Arizona, but her heart brought her back to the East Coast.
Ben is an animal lover, blogger, and all around geek. He divides his love equally between his family, his animals, and his video games. In his spare time he is attempting to get a blog off the ground. Boy, are they heavy!
Get in Touch With DogVills
Now that you know who we feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions or want to share your amazing dog product with the world. Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook.