DogVills.com was created as a way to share our love for all things canine with the world. From choosing your first puppy to find the best food for your older dog, we aim to give you the tools you need to give your dogs the best care throughout their entire lives. Dogs are more than just pets; they’re part of the family. They bring us joy, protect us from danger and teach our children about respecting other living beings.
What You’ll Find at DogVills
At DogVills, we believe in sharing a wealth of well-rounded information on proper dog care. This includes:
- Dog Training: from do-it-yourself to hiring the best professional.
- Dog Behavior: Answering questions about why dogs do the things they do!
- Dog Adoption: Tips for choosing the right dog, finding rescues in your area and getting your home ready for your new pet.
- Dog Food: Covers types of dog foods that are best for your dog’s needs as well as reviews of the most respected names in dog food and treats.
- Dog Problems: Tackles more sensitive issues, such as biting, health concerns and more.
- Dog Care: Everything else you need to care properly for your dog, from amazing products to answers to your everyday questions.
- Raise a Puppy: An entire section dedicated to puppies and their care.
Meet Our Team
Nicole is the editor-in-chief of DogVills, as well as one of the writers. She is incredibly passionate about dogs. Over the years, her “pack” included a German Shepherd (Tasha), a Lab/Collie mix (Maia), and a mystery mix (Cooper). After Tasha and Maia passed away (they were both almost 15), a family friend gifted her with a smart & sassy Pharoah Hound (Freya). Nicole has been writing most of her life and is thrilled to combine that with her love of dogs.
A former Veterinary Assistant at Southwest Animal Care Hospital, Ben is an animal lover, blogger, and all-around geek. Along with writing for DogVills, Ben runs his own virtual assistant company, BizzyBim.
When he’s not busy working (which, honestly, is very rarely), he divides his love equally between his family, his animals, and his video games.
My name is Ben Roberts, and I absolutely love animals. So, naturally, I love writing about them too! I have three dogs and one old cat. Each one of them provides me with a new adventure every day. And the best part is they’re all best friends. Well, except for the cat when he gets a little annoyed.
I’ve grown up surrounded by animals – dogs, cats, cows, goats, sheep, and horses and that has shaped me into what I am today – a crazy cat lady who always has a place for one more cat (or a dog). I’ve got two female cats – Kitty and Roni, and two tomcats – Blacky and Shaggy, but I also feed my neighbors’ cats when they come for a visit. I just can’t say no to them.
Get in Touch With DogVills
Now that you know who we feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions or want to share your amazing dog product with the world. Please contact us via email: [email protected] or on Facebook.