Wooden dog food storage containers are a great alternative to boring plastic containers.
Let’s be honest: finding a way to store your dog’s food in a way that meshes with your home decor can be difficult.
Many of the plastic containers are basic and drab!
Decorative wooden storage containers are a wonderful alternative!
They are useful for keeping your dog food handy without looking like a trash can!
Top 5 Wooden Dog Food Storage Containers
Affiliate links included. We earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no extra cost to you.
Use the table for a quick guide.
This pet food storage unit is great for keeping your dog food out of sight and organized. The color makes it a great fit for just about any decor theme.
- There is a pull out drawer which holds food and water dishes. When your pup is done eating, just slide it back in!
- Use the shelf to store small treats, your dog’s leash, or other necessities.
- The cabinet is also useful because it has space for toys and you can use it as a furniture piece in any room!
- Dog Feeder Stand: Food bowl stand with two dish storage pull-out drawer on bottom (removable dishes)
- Elevated Pet Feeders for Dogs: Each pet bowl holds up to 54oz. (6.75 cups), elevated dog bowls ergonomically designed for a correct feeding position
- Dog food storage container: Large hinged pet food storage for dry food holds just under 0.9 cubic ft. (107.00 cups)
- Open shelf storage
- Easy assembly; hardware and instructions included
Related: Top Wood Dog Beds
Maybe you want something designed specifically to hold dog food. This adorable wooden dog food barrel has a little “pet food” label and offers a more rustic look.
- A wooden dog food barrel like this one can hold up to 40 pounds of dog food which is great if you have large dogs or like to buy your dog food in large quantities!
- This is a great option if you do not wish to store you dog food in a closet or other confined space.
- A decorative container such as this allows you to incorporate your storage options into the style of your home!
- Great storage containers!
- Large Cedar Half Barrel hand coopered using cedar staves and oak bands.
- The lid, back and bottom are made of pine.
- Will hold 50 lbs. of bird seed or 40 lbs of pet food.
- Dimensions: 20W x 23H x 10.5D.
If you just need something small to store a little bag of food or some treats, this is a great choice.
- The style is perfect for a “farmhouse” decor theme.
- It comes with two bowls for your dog’s food and water.
- Inside, there’s space for sealed pet food and supplies, meaning it’s not ideal for open bags of food.
- The elevated bowls make it easier for senior dogs eat without bending all the way down.
One thing to consider: if your dog is one of the breeds at risk for bloat, an elevated feeding station may not be the best choice.
- 2 removable stainless steel pet-safe Feeding Bowls for easy cleaning
- Mission style design for stylish appeal
- Rich Espresso finish complements your Decor
- Chew-resistant solid Wood construction for pet-safe durability and longevity
- Light and easy assembly
This simple wooden trash bin also makes a great dog food storage container! I love it because its slim design makes it easy to fit just about anywhere.
- Made of White Knotty Pine to give it a rustic look.
- 27″ Tall x 17″ Deep x 11″ Wide, with a hinged lid
- Holds a food bag roughly the size of a 13-gallon trash bag
- Exterior has 3 coats of clear coat for protection
- It’s completely handmade in the USA!
- Eastern White Knotty Pine - Knots & Grain will vary bin to bin imperfections will occur giving it a rustic look
- 27" Tall x 17" Deep x 11" Wide - Hinged lid -Furniture glides
- Holds a 13 gallon trash bag
- Fully Stained and topped off with 3 coats of clear coat for protection
- Handmade - I Personally Make Every Item I Sell ! Thank You Christopher
As far as style goes, this is my favorite wooden pet food storage container. I love the look of the dark wood!
- It comes with two bowls in the bottom drawer for food and water.
- The pull-out bin is roomy enough for a medium-sized bag of dog food, or a small bag and some treats.
- Use the shelf for other dog supplies, like a leash and toys!
- Measures 22.8″ x 13.4″ x 32.1″
The only thing I don’t love about it: it’s made with MDF (medium-density fiberboard) vs. real wood.
- MATERIAL:Made of high-quality MDF wood. So sturdy and durable.Stainless steel bowls easy to clean
- FUNCTIONS:Feeding your pet at meal time and organizing the pet food and toys at idle time
- TWO BOWLS:There are 2 bowls at the bottom,one for pet food and another for water.The bowl can be easily take out and cleaned
- DIMENSIONS:22.8" x 13.4" x 32.1"
- SERVICE GUARANTEE:We always provide best service to our customer.We are committed to customer satisfaction
I’ll be honest, there aren’t a ton of wooden dog food storage options out there. Well, there are, but they all fall into one of the five above styles.
Still, if you prefer the look of wood, you do have some beautiful options available to you!
How do you store your dog’s food? Do you have a wooden dog food storage container of some kind? What is your favorite feature of that storage container?
Last update on 2020-10-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API