Looking for the best large dog crate ideas for your pup?
We’re here to help!
Choosing the right crate for your dog can be a challenging decision.
After all, dogs spend a lot of time in their crates, especially if you work a full-time job!
It is almost like choosing a house for your canine and it is understandable that you want to find the perfect one.
To help you with this, here are some of the dog crates for large breed dogs to choose from!
Top 5 Large Dog Crate Ideas
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
1. The Crown Pet Crate Table
This is a beautiful, luxury dog crate that will blend in with any type of furniture in your home. You won’t even know that the crate is there most of the time since it also serves as a table.
- Made from rubber-wood, this crate is extremely durable. However, it is also very stylish since it has a fine lacquered finish.
- The door on the Crown Pet Crate Table can swing both ways, allowing your dog to get in and out as he pleases.
- You can clean it easily since the floor is made out of waterproof melamine.
- It also has multiple vents that make the space properly ventilated and fresh.
2. MidWest Life Stages Single-Door Folding Dog Crate
This is a simple, but very functional dog crate. MidWest Life Stages crate can help you cut the housebreaking time in half.
- This metal crate is not meant to sit pretty in your home, but to ensure that your puppies grow to become well-trained, housebroken dogs.
- It has a divider panel, which allows you to make it appropriate for puppies. However, it is also very large and suitable for dogs that weigh up to 100 pounds.
- Another great thing about this crate comes from the fact that it is movable. It can fold and you can carry it with you if you relocate at some point.
- It also has a removable pan that you can simply slide out in order to clean it up.
- This crate comes with roller feet that are constructed out of a durable rubber. That means that your floor will be safe from any scratches.
3. Pet Playpen Foldable Portable Exercise Kennel
This octagonal kennel is one of the best portable kennels you can find. It is basically a playpen for your pooch and has a lot of room for your pet to play.
- The attached floor of this Pet Playpen is there to ensure your dog’s safety.
- The material it is made from is water-resistant and durable and easy to clean.
- You can fold this kennel at any time and transport it anywhere.
- It also has a removable top that allows for an easy access, without any risk of having your dog run out.
Perfect for camping or simply outdoor use, it provides your pooch with more space than most crates.
- You can even fit a friend or two inside as well. Thanks to its reinforced corners, it is sturdy enough to withstand playful kicks.
- Also, built-in extras like water dispenser ensure comfort and ease of use.
Watch this video to see how easy it is to assemble and take down!
4. Arf Pets Soft Crate
Arf Pets Soft Crate is basically a versatile soft carrier that is good for both indoor and outdoor use.
- It comes with three doors, allowing your pooch to enter from the front, side and top of the crate.
- The mesh top provides amazing ventilation and cover for the sturdy but light weighted steel frame.
- It is also foldable and easy to store away, without taking up much of your space.
- The fabric is machine washable and with the water-proof base you will have no problem to clean this crate at all.
5. New Age InnPlace Pet Habitat ‘n Home
Having a wooden dog crate that can also serve as furniture is a stylish way to help your pooch feel right at home in his kennel.
- New Age Pet Crate/End Table is exactly that and with its espresso finish it looks extremely modern and fashionable.
- Of course, you can get this crate in other colors as well, like gray or antique white, but my favorite is the espresso one without a doubt.
- You can put this crate together in less than 15 minutes – it is very simple and you don’t need any tools.
- The material it is made from is very strong, but it also absorbs moisture and not easy to crack.
- It is also very easy to clean, making it one of the best wooden dog kennels on the market.
- However, this crate is not chew-proof and should only be used if your dog is crate trained.
I hope you liked our choices and that you will find the crate for your pup hat will fit perfectly with the rest of your home.
These are some of the best crates on the market, so stick to these large dog crate ideas if you want to be sure you made the right choice.