Who knew that there were SO many different types of dog bowls out there?
Kind of makes finding the perfect one a bit of a challenge!
If you’re thinking, “what difference does it make? A bowl is a bowl!” you’ve never had an super picky dog who would only eat out of certain bowls!
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt!
My dog is SO picky about everything, so I have to do more research before buying seemingly simple things, like bowls and dog beds!
Read on, and you’ll find out all about the five best dog bowls on the market!
RELATED: TOP 5 Best Water Fountains For Dogs
5 Dog Bowls that Will Make Your Dog (and You) Drool
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
1. Snappies PetCare Large Dog Bowl & Mat Set
The Snappies PetCare Large Dog Bowl & Mat Set is without a doubt a high-quality product ready to fit your dog’s needs.
- Has silicone no spill mat to deal with an excited pooch drinking a little too much. I can’t even think of the numbers of times this aspect would have saved my floor from water pooling up.
- Comes with two stainless steel dog bowls that are easy to clean and long-lasting. Nothing better than a product that is low maintenance.
- The mat comes in three different colors to fit your dog’s style preference. For my dog, I think the red would fit his personality the best.
- The mat also has a non-skid feature that further protects your floor against scuffmarks.
- The price is pretty high for a dog bowl.
This dog bowl only comes in one size, extra large, but that means it could fill the needs of any sized dog.
The Snappies PetCare Large Dog Bowl & Mat Set’s price is a little higher than I’d like, however, its quality is top-notch. Due to this, I can’t overlook this product. Honestly, it’s everything I’m looking for in a dog bowl.
2. Super Design Elevated Dog Bowl Raised Dog Feeder
The Super Design Elevated Dog Bowl Raised Dog Feeder is one of the most unique and creative dog bowls I’ve have ever seen.
- Stainless steel bowl conveys a sense this product it’s relatively low-maintenance.
- Elevated dog feeder that’s is adjustable from 6.5 inches to 19inches. This feature allows a dog to eat in the most comfortable position possible.
- This dog bowl is great for older dogs with neck problems because they don’t have to lower their head to eat. As an older dog owner, this feature is something I appreciate.
- The bowl has a four-leg base that doesn’t allow slippage and protects your floors from any damage.
- The price is extremely almost comically expensive.
This dog bowl comes in three different sizes: 1 cup, 2.5 cups, and 4 cups. With these sizes, you should have no problem finding the perfect size for your dog.
Although I do appreciate the thought about reducing a dog’s neck pressure, I just can’t justify spending this amount of money on a dog bowl.
Due to this, the Super Design Elevated Dog Bowl Raised Dog Feeder is the first no-buy on this list. However, it’s worth of consideration for a dog owner with a bigger budget.
3. URPOWER Dog Bowls Stainless Steel Dog Bowl
In comparison to Super Design’s dog bowl, the URPOWER Stainless Steel Dog Bowl might seem rather mundane; however, it has all the things you’d want out of a dog bowl.
- Mat is bone-shaped for stylish purposes. I mean I find it cute a dog would drink/eat off a bone-shaped mat, don’t you?
- All its features come at an affordable price. Might be the best bargain among these five high-quality dog bowls.
- Stainless steel bowl is dishwasher safe for optimal cleaning purposes. Same with the accompanying silicone mat.
- The silicone mat catches all spills and keeps your floor from becoming wet. My dog drools a lot, so this will be a problem, but it’s excellent feature regardless.
- A few reviews report problems with the bowls rusting over time.
The URPOWER Stainless Steel Dog Bowl comes in only one size. It doesn’t have a size designation, but it states it can meet the needs of animals up to 70 pounds.
Overall, the URPOWER Stainless Steel Dog is a high-quality, affordable product that meets all my dog’s needs. The rusting issue is concerning; however, at this price, I’m willing to deal with it.
4. Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slow Feed Interactive Bloat Stop Dog Bowl
The Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slow Feed Dog Bowl is a fantastic option for pet owners with a dog that gets little too excited about their food.
- It’s available at an incredible price.
- Slows down your dog’s eating with its maze design: an incredible feature for owners like me with a pup that loves eating a little too much.
- Aids in digestion with its ability to slow down your dog’s eating. Also, comes recommended for various veterinarians.
- As with all the other products on this list, it has a no-slip feature to protect your floors.
- In some cases, the food can get trapped that makes it difficult for your dog to forge it out. It can be quite frustrating for your dog.
This dog bowl is available in two sizes: small and large. The small holds up to 2 cups, and the large is capable of holding 4 cups.
The Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slow Feed Dog is a worthwhile option for any dog owner. But for an owner like me, it’s the perfect dog bowl. See, its incredible price and ability to slow down my dog’s eating make its ideal.
5. FOREYY Raised Pet bowls for Cats and Dogs
Our last dog bowl on our list is the FOREYY Raised Pet Bowl and just like the other products in this article it’s simply top-notch.
- The dog food stand is made from bamboo and is water resistant. Due to this, the stand will last a very long time.
- The stand also has anti-slip feet to ensure your dog’s food stays in one place, while it’s dinnertime.
- Makes swallowing easier due to elevated eating position: a great feature for dogs with digestion issues.
- The stainless steel bowls are made to ensure the bowls remain rust-free. It even comes with a 100% money back guarantee. I always like when a company feels confident in its product.
- Some customers had issues assembling the product.
This dog bowl comes in 3 sizes: 4 inches tall- 20oz bowl, 7 inches tall- 30oz bowl, 10 inches tall-50oz bowl.
Overall, I like the idea of the FOREYY Raised Pet Bowl, but the issues with assembly some reviewers reported is worrisome. Still, it’s definitely one to consider!
All in all, each one of these bowls could offer any dog owner a quality product.
However, I’d personally recommend the Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slow Feed Dog Blow. It suits everything you could ask for in a dog bowl. And it helps your dog with their digestion.
Honestly, everything about it is a win.