Interactive dog puzzles have so many wonderful benefits associated with them!
Among others, they can help dogs focus their attention and energy, prevent undesirable behaviors, & keeping them engaged, entertained and occupied for a long time!
We all know how important it is to prevent boredom and loneliness, and to provide mental stimulation!
Here are some great interactive dog puzzle toys that your dog will absolutely love!
Top 10 Dog Puzzles Your Pooch Will Love
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
As people, we enjoy doing crossword, jigsaw and word search puzzles. Well, dogs like solving puzzles too.
However, their types of puzzles are much different than ours, although it would be hilarious to watch a dog try and do a jigsaw puzzle, wouldn’t it?
Let’s check out some dog-friendly interactive puzzles and leave the jigsaws to the humans, shall we?
1. Seek-A-Treat Flip ‘N Slide Treat Puzzle Toy-Ethical Pets
View this post on Instagram
It really is a #sundayfunday when #daddy gives me part of my #breakfast 🍳🥓 in my #ethicalpets spot “seek-a-treat #dogdispenser ❤️❤️❤️ #goodmorning #goodvibes #instagood #smile #morning #gimmiegimmie #dogsofinstagram #gay #instagay #gaystagram #mansbestfriend #babygirl #palmsprings #cutenessoverload #excitement #genius #games #dogtoys #dog #dogs #follow #adventure #fathersday
Seek-A-Treat Flip ‘N Slide Treat Puzzle Toy is a connected and interactive puzzle that features 2 activities in one game.
- It has a fun and functional treat dispenser, as well as a challenging, yet enjoyable flip and slide puzzle game.
- The puzzle toy features bright red and yellow colors along with a playful design.
2. Dog Tornado Treat Puzzle Toy-Nina Ottosson
The Dog Tornado Treat Puzzle Toy is a Level 2 (intermediate) game, which is one step up from Level 1 (beginner) and one step down from Level 3 (advanced).
- The puzzle toy features 12 different treat compartments within 4 spinning layers.
- This is a great way to make feeding interactive and slow down a fast eater.
3. Dog Twister Interactive Game-Nina Ottosson
Unlike the Dog Tornado Treat Puzzle Toy, the Dog Twister Interactive Game is a Level 3 (advanced).
- While it may be slightly more challenging, it will keep your dog engaged and entertained longer, reducing the chance of boredom.
- It’s also a fun way to slow down your dog’s meal times!
4. Interactive Dog Treat Puzzle Toy– Nina Ottosson
Like the Dog Tornado Treat Puzzle Toy, the Interactive Dog Treat Puzzle Toy is a Level 2 (intermediate) game.
- The game comes with 20 treat compartments, 8 pieces that open and slide and 4 removable play bones.
- There are 3 ways your dog can play this puzzle toy to get their treat- flip the blocks, pull up the blocks or slide the blocks.
5. Hide-A-Squirrel Plush Toy-Outward Hound
The Hide-A Squirrel is basically 2 toys in 1- a plush toy and a puzzle toy. (I don’t know about your dog, but mine loves to chase and hunt squirrels).
- If your dog spends hours chasing squirrels in the backyard, they’ll definitely enjoy this engaging and interactive puzzle toy.
- If your dog could care less about squirrels, there are 3 other types of critters available- bee, bird and hedgehog.
- My dogs LOVE this toy! For some reason, they have never destroyed their squirrels. This seems to be common as I see many other dog parents saying that even the most aggressive chewers leave their squirrels in tact.
6. Eco-Friendly Dog Puzzle Bowl-Simply Pets Online
The Eco-Friendly Dog Puzzle Bowl is a great interactive puzzle maze bowl that is designed for your dog to have lots of fun, while also slowing down the rate and speed in which they eat.
- The best part is that this challenging and enjoyable puzzle bowl was designed by 2 veterinarians with over 30 years of combined experience.
- I love this one because it’s the closest one to a regular dog bowl, so my dogs are more likely to give it a shot at meal time.
7. Dog Activity Chess Puzzle Toy– Trixie Pet Products
View this post on Instagram
Sunday morning puzzle fun! #bordercolliepuppy #bordercollie #bordercollielovers #bordercolliesofinstagram #dogsofinstagram #doglife #dog #trixiepetproducts #dogpuzzle #puppypuzzle #dogactivity #puppyadventures #spoiledpup #sundayfunday #lovemybordercollie #4monthsold #4montholdpuppy
The Dog Activity Chess Puzzle Toy is rather unique when compared to other dog puzzle toys. Why, you ask?
- The majority of puzzle toys have just one level, but this chess puzzle toy offers your dog 3 different levels within one game.
- It’s also extra sturdy so it can hold up against dogs who love to play rough.
8. Dog Activity Flip Board– Trixie Pet Products
The Dog Activity Flip Board is best suited for smaller dogs that are active and energetic.
- It is a Level 2 (intermediate) game.
- It features an array of cones, flaps and knobs, which your dog will need to use their nose or paws to flip, lift and slide to reveal the hidden treats.
9. Dog-E-Logic Interactive Dog Game– Ware Manufacturing
The Dog-E-Logic Interactive Dog Game is like having 2 games in 1.
- One side features an easy game of Hide-N-Seek, while the other side has a more challenging game of Slide-N-Find.
- Your dog will have to nudge and scratch in order to remove the knobs from their notches.
10. Interactive Treat Dispensing Dog Puzzle – West Paw
View this post on Instagram
Tired of buying expensive treats that get gobbled up in seconds? Then do what @heartbreaker_fluff does and stick it inside a #Qwizl to extend the life of the treat and keep pup entertained. . . . thanks @heartbreaker_fluff for the photo . . . #dogsbestfriend #westpaw #loveitguarantee #madeintheusa #zogoflex #dogsarefamily #treattoy . . . www.WestPaw.com
The Interactive Treat Dispensing Dog Puzzle comes in 2 sizes and 3 bright colors.
- The 2 sizes are small and large, while the 3 colors are Aqua Blue, Granny Smith and Tangerine.
- This interactive puzzle will keep your dog entertained, while also keeping their mind stimulated.