If you looking to buy a personalized dog bed for your pup, you’ve come to the right place.
Below, we will discuss what key features make up the best options.
Then, I’ll review a few of my favorites to provide a better insight into what’s available.
You should then have no issue picking a personalized bed for your favorite pooch.
It’s time to get the ball rolling and find a bed your pup can call their own.
Our Top Pick
*FYI, this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
If you don’t have time to read the entire article, choose MajesticPetProducts’s Personalized Bagel Style Dog Bed.
It has a lot of customization choices and consists of premium materials to promote increased comfort.
Features of the Best Personalized Dog Beds
A personalized dog bed should feature everything a regular one would:
- made from comfortable materials
- easy cleaning process
- and properly sized for your dog.
But there’s one other feature worth looking into when buying one.
It’s essential to make sure the personalized writing doesn’t fade or come off easily.
You’ll instead want to ensure the pupper’s name stays on their bed for a long time.
Otherwise, how will they know it belongs to them?
Kidding aside, there’s no point in getting one of these beds when his/her name’s just going to wear off.
Do yourself a favor and research into this aspect before picking an option.
Or you could trust me and pick one of the following five options.
The Five Best Personalized Dog Beds
Use the table below for a quick peek at our favorites, then read on for the full reviews.
FYI, prices are rounded up and accurate as of 4/21/20
|Top Feature||Removable slipcover||Affordable||Minky cover||10 sizes||Durable|
|Rating||5 stars||5 stars||5 stars||5 stars||5 stars|
|Buy Now||BUY IT||BUY IT||BUY IT||BUY IT||BUY IT|
1. MajesticPetProducts Personalized Bagel Style Dog Bed
Available on Etsy for $53.39+
This first option is a perfect gift for any dog.
It offers a high level of customization, which makes finding the right variation to fit your pup’s style a breeze.
- Available in four sizes: Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large
- Eleven font color options: Red, Green, Blue, Black, Brown, Purple, Pink, Gray, Yellow, Orange, and White
- Stuffed with high loft polyester fiberfill
- Removable slipcover
- Woven with polyester micro-velvet
- Machine washable
- Water-resistant base cushioning
- Durable design
- Comfy, soft sleeping area
- Offers support for a dog’s joints
- No size for giant breeds.
MajesticPetProducts did a great job ensuring it’d appeal to any dog owner.
The amount of customizable choices is insane when it comes to font color, font style, and overall size.
2. AdoreCustomPetBeds Personalized Dog Bed
Available on Etsy for $109.99+
AdoreCustomPetBeds’ Personalized Dog Bed doesn’t have an otherworldly design.
But it does offer a lot of customizable features and comfortable bedding.
Honestly, I wouldn’t even mind sleeping on this bed’s fabric.
- Eight size options: Cuddle XXS, Cuddle XXS, Cuddle XS, Cuddle S, Cuddle SM, Cuddle M, Cuddle L, Cuddle XL, and Cuddle XXL
- Five fabric choices
- Choice of 14 different fonts and 19 thread colors
- Removable cover
- Filled with hypoallergenic fiberfill
- 1-year warranty
- Completely customizable
- Machine washable
- Fabrics are pre-washed to reduce shrinkage concerns
- Each fabric choice is comfortable
- Shipping issues
This product’s design quality is second to none, with its many great features.
But a couple of buyers reported shipping issues as this bed arriving later than expected.
Remember, due to current situations, shipping times are naturally longer.
Plus, it’s somewhat pricey for those with larger dog breeds, which isn’t a good thing for a frugal person like myself.
Available on Etsy for $185.99
Any dog who’s lucky enough to get this bed will be a happy camper.
It comes with three pillows and large bone-shaped toy for their enjoyment.
Plus, you can monogram their name on both the pillows and bed’s front.
- Made from minky fur
- Filled with hypoallergenic filling
- Removable cushion
- Includes three pillows and bone-shaped toy
- Soft bedding
- Luxury design
- Extreme levels of comfort
- Adorable font
- 4 to 6-week shipping
- Only one size
Every dog owner wants to give their pup a life of luxury.
This dog bed certainly offers that lifestyle and more with its design.
But older dogs might have a bit of trouble enjoying it due to the elevated height.
4. Furlap Cotton Canvas Dog Bed
Available on Etsy for $43+
If you’re looking for a more affordable option, this one should be a perfect fit.
While the price tag shown is just for the cover, even the bed with insert is a decent bargain.
- Available in five fabric options
- 10 Sizes from XS to XL, with different dimensions for each
- Durable cotton canvas design on the outside
- Order cover only, cover with liner, or cover with insert
- Furlap Fold Technology lets you use both sides of the cover
- Affordable price
- Plenty of options
- Adorable design
- Doesn’t come with insert unless you pay extra
The adorable design and price alone should be enough to pique your interest.
However, it’s important to remember that the lower prices are for cover only.
For those who already have a bed, it’s a fantastic way to upgrade it into a personalized one.
5. MajesticPetProducts Personalized Rectangle Style Dog Bed
Available on Etsy for 61.43+
This last model is one of the more versatile options available.
It’s capable of being used indoors or outdoors, has eleven different font color options, and comes in four sizes.
What more could you possibly want?
- Available in four sizes: S, M, L, and XL
- Four color options: Trellis-Peach, Trellis-Navy, Trellis-Teal, and Trellis-Gray
- Eleven font color choices: Red, Green, Blue, Black, Brown, Purple, Pink, Gray, Yellow, Orange, and White
- Made with outdoor treated polyester
- Denier base
- Removable slipcover
- Usable indoors or outdoors
- Machine washable slipcover
- UV protection
- Peaks levels of durability
- Affordable price
- Some dogs aren’t a fan of the design
You aren’t going to find a more well-design option out there.
But even with all these features, some dogs refuse to try this bed out because of the rectangle design.
It’s worth risking, though, because the price isn’t terrible, and the dogs who do try it tend to love it.
Every dog bed mentioned would be an ideal choice for your pooch.
But my favorite would have to be MajesticPetProducts Personalized Bagel Style Dog Bed.
It has everything I would ever want in a personalized dog bed.