Looking for easy dog treats recipes? Pardon our silly pun, but your canine companion will go totally bananas for these yummy peanut butter banana dog treats! This recipe only has four ingredients, so it’s not at all intimidating for first-time dog-treat bakers. Plus, all of the ingredients are things you likely already have in your home! No need to run out and buy anything extra. Check it out and start making your own peanut butter banana dog treats!
Peanut Butter Banana Dog Treats
Affiliate links included below. Thank you for your support!
- 1 Banana
- 1 ½ Cups Oats
- 2 Tbsp. Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- In a bowl mash the Banana with a fork.
- Add the Oats and Peanut Butter and combine.
- Add the Egg and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Depending on the size of your dog drop by the teaspoon or tablespoonful onto a greased cookie sheet and form into an oblong shape about a ¼ inch thick, or place in a greased dog bone shaped cookie cutter and compact down to a ¼ inch thick to make a shaped treat on the cookie sheet.
- Bake the treats at 350˚ until brown on the edges, 12-15 minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving to your pet.
- Store in an airtight container up to 2 weeks. Check out our favorite dog food containers for great storage solutions! Some are just right for keeping treats fresh!
Isn’t that easy? Your dog will love his yummy homemade dog treats! You’ll love that you know exactly where all the ingredients came from. With all the recent recalls and treat scares, homemade dog treats give you a little more peace of mind when it comes to dog food safety for your pooch!