Looking for the best funny girl dog names that will make you laugh out loud?
You’re going to love our list!
Today, we’ll check out 80 ideas that range from clever & mildly amusing to downright hilarious!
Let’s check them out, shall we?
You may also love these Top 105 Funny Italian Dog Names
Top 80 Best Funny Girl Dog Names
When you first get a new fur baby, you need to think of a name.
Some of us like to go with a clever name that reflects his or her appearance, we might think to name them after someone we care about or our interests.
A popular one is to find a name suitable in a different language (like these charming French dog names), and of course, some of us may just want a funny name.
If you’re the latter, then have we got a treat for you. We have come up with some funny names just for little fur baby girls.
Funny Femae Dog Names
Funny words can be taken from the English language to name your dog. You can even play on some words and sounds.
It took us a while to find dog names that are not only funny but clever too. Give it a read and let us know what you think!
Now a lot of these are unisex so if you have two fur babies of different genders you can find something for your boy as well.
Ready? Here it goes, in no specific order:
- Kewpie – A little like cutie pie but it rolls off the tongue better.
- Joan of Bark – After the strong French heroine who has since been deemed a Catholic saint.
- Pee Wee – Not so much after Pee Wee Herman, but more for little ladies.
- Winnie the Poodle – For cute roley poley poodles (bonus if she likes honey!).
- Winnie the Pooch
- Spark Pug – For the high energy pugs.
- Mary Puppins – Perfect for those who watch over your kids at home.
- Sarah Jessica Barker – Are you a fan of Sex and the City? Bonus if Sarah and Jessica are meaningful people in your life.
- Yoda – Seemingly male in the Star Wars movies, but could easily be a girl’s name since it ends in “a”.
- Alfalfa – Little Rascals, anyone?
- Cookie Monster – Dogs shouldn’t eat cookies, but we know they’ll love them if they could.
- Tiny – Funny only for a big dog.
- Peanut – Same as above
- Kitty – How do you feel about naming her after a dog’s natural enemy?
- Lady Barks-a-lot – Like Sir Lancelot but doggified.
- Miss Furbulous – Because we know she’s fabulous
- Catherine Zeta Bones – This one got us laughing
- Ellen Degeneruff
- Woofie Goldberg
- Virginia Woof – The famed English writer. Even though her name is already fitting (Virginia Woolfe).
- Sniffy Longdroppings – We do hope she doesn’t like to sniff long droppings.
- Munchkin – Again, better for big dogs.
- Nugget – Same as above.
- Cupcake – Yummy
- Pup Tart – This one is adorable.
- Won Ton
- Puddin’- For Harley Quinn and the popular movie Suicide Squad and Birds of Prey.
- Princess- An obvious but classic one.
- Beatrix Pawter – Another English writer.
- Tater tot
- Lady Pipsqueak
- Lisa Vanderpup – After the beautiful former English actress.
- Perdita – From 101 Dalmatians
- Hermione – This is great if you have Hairy Pawter at home.
- Muttilda – Matilda is a little girl with magic powers. Let’s hope your dog doesn’t have any and causes chaos in your house.
- Queen of Barkness – Especially fitting if your little girl likes to bark throughout the night.
- Diva – If your dog really is one.
- Jessica Rabbit – Because clearly she’s not a rabbit.
- Rapunzel – If your dog has long golden locks.
- Scarlett O’Haira – The leading lady in Gone with the Wind.
- Billie Howliday
- Diggy Azalea – Does your dog like to bark along to her beats?
- Katy Pawry – To match your cat named Kitty Purry
- Rosa Barks
- Queen Elizabark – After the reigning matriarch of the House of Windsor.
- Tina Spay – Does your dog make you laugh often like Tina Fey does?
- Vera Fang – For a touch of elegance like the designer.
- Princess and the Pee
- Lady Von Scuttlebutt
- Droolina – If your dog likes to drool all over you.
- Doody von Poopster
- Lady Lapdog – For lazy and calm fur babies that just lie around all day.
- Madame Yaps-a-Lot
- January Bones
- Jennifer Pawrence – Since we know your dog fights for food and wouldn’t last long in the Hunger Games.
- Mariah Hairy – If your dog has a great singing voice
- Lady Dogiva – Mmmm chocolate anyone? Although dogs can’t have chocolate.
- Jane Pawsten
It took quite a lot of brain and searching power to compile a list full of funny dog vocabulary-related celebrity names.
Among our favorites are those named after fictional characters such as Mary Puppins, Winnie the Pooch and Muttilda.
Ones named after iconic females in history like Joan of Bark, Jane Pawsten and Beatrix Pawter are also very clever.
However, we must say that our favorite are the ones named after modern celebrities such as Katy Pawry, Mariah Hairy, January Bones and Diggy Azalea.
Which one was your favorite? They are all so cute and clever we know it’s hard to choose.