We decided to do a fun new feature here at DogVills: Caption My Dog Wednesday! Originally, we thought about doing a Wordless Wednesday, but those who know me know that I’m incapable of being “wordless.” Besides, we want you to get in on the fun! So every week, we’ll show you a picture of a dog and ask you to help us caption it! Then we’ll share our favorite captions on our Facebook page! We may also add your caption to the image and put it on Pinterest. Who knows, you could just be the start of the next fun pet meme! Just leave a comment with your caption. This week we want to know: what is Tasha thinking?
Fun Facts about Tasha to help you Caption My Dog
- She’s a 13-year-old German Shepherd, although in this picture she was about 9. She may be mixed with lab, but mostly, she’s a Shepherd.
- She is totally obsessed with catching Frisbees (or balls, bubbles, leaves that blow by in the wind…you name it, she catches it). She could literally play for hours, although now that she’s older, she is slowing down a bit.
- She loves doing yard work…a little too much! One time, I made a rock border along my fence. The next morning, I found all the rocks back in the middle of the yard! I gave up on that idea after that!
- She typically doesn’t like to chew bones, but loves Bully Sticks. She’s also a huge fan of softer treats.
- Even though she’s the oldest of three dogs, she’s NOT the alpha dog. Her younger “sister” Maia is (after us, of course).
I may or may not have said “want treats?” to get her to look at the camera! So what do you think she’s thinking? Tell us in the comments! I can’t wait to hear your ideas. Go ahead, caption my dog!