If you’re looking for the best warm dog beds for winter, I’ve got you covered like a Sherpa comforter (get it?)!
Just because our canine companions are covered in fur doesn’t mean that can’t catch a chill in a drafty house!
While just about all dogs can benefit from a little extra warmth in the coldest months, those of us with short-haired pups know the right bed makes all the difference.
Let’s talk tips on how to keep your dog warm in the winter.
Then, read on for my top ten picks for the best warm dog beds to keep your pooch toasty all winter long.
Content & Quick Navigation
How do you keep dogs warm in the winter?
It’s easy to make the mistake of thinking that since they come with their own fur coat, dogs don’t really need much to stay warm in the winter.
If you’re the proud owner of, say, a Husky, then sure, they’re probably good to go wearing just what nature gave them.
In fact, they may get too hot when you turn your thermostat sky high and seek refuge out in the snow for a bit.
For pretty much every other breed, though, their coat really isn’t enough to keep them warm when temperatures drop.
In fact, my Pharaoh Hound’s coat isn’t really enough to keep her warm even when the temps aren’t below freezing. If I’m cold, chances are she’s cold.
So, how do you keep your dog warm in the winter, especially if you like to keep your house semi-chilly to save on your electric bill?
Let’s take a look at a few of the most popular methods.
FYI, this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you.
Do dogs need blankets in the winter? Well, need is such a loaded word.
While your dog will survive just fine without one, it is a nice touch and goes a long way towards helping keep her toasty.
Then again, if you were to ask Freya, she’d say that she absolutely needs one, as she won’t go to sleep unless she’s covered.
I’m a big fan of the PetAmi Dog Blanket because it’s reversible and comes in so many great colors.
- DOG BLANKET SOFT SHERPA FLEECE - This pet throw blanket is made of reversible plush warm sherpa and silky soft fleece with 460 GSM microfiber polyester. Perfect for small, medium, large dogs and cats as a cover protector for bed, couch, sofa, furniture, car and carriers. Every puppy and kitten will stay calming and comfortable with this dog blanket, which makes it a must have item for indoors at home, outdoor weekend travel trip, beach and picnic.
- EXTRA COUCH COVER PROTECTION - This dog blanket is tough and stain resistant, with double stitching design for extra durability. The pet throw can protect sofa, couch, bed from chewing, clawing, spills, animal hair, unwanted wet spots, stains and splash, providing the perfect cover to all your furniture. This cat blanket also works great as a cover pad, rug, mat, towel, sheet or comforter for bed, crate, kennel, cars where you want to provide an extra layer of protection and comfort for pets.
- SOFT FUZZY REVERSIBLE DOG BLANKET - Featuring soft fleece and plush sherpa that gives it a unique cute look, this warm dog throw makes a super comfortable cushion or pillow for your furry friend to snuggle with when sleeping or taking a nap. Cover your couch, sofa, pet bed with this anti anxiety fluffy blanket. Use this as an essential supply while traveling in dog carriers, cages, cars, and flights. Keep your animal, doggie, kitten, and cat cozy all day!
- EASY TO CLEAN, MACHINE WASHABLE - This puppy blanket can be machine wash cold and tumble dry low. Lightweight and quick dry, it can be conveniently packed and folded, making this the perfect accessory for going to the beach, travel, weekend camping, and hotel. Makes a nice gift for new pet owners who want to protect their house furniture and cover up their bedding and flooring.
- IDEAL FOR SMALL/MEDIUM SIZE - 40x60 inches, perfect for medium size dogs, puppies and cats, kittens baby boy and girl, such as French Bulldogs, Scottish Terriers, Pug, Poodle, Bull Terriers, Corgi, Jack Russell, etc. It is also a great gift for dog dad, mom, parents, owners and trainers on christmas, birthday, easter.
Dog bed warmers
Don’t confuse this one with the next one! If you’re wondering, how do I keep my dog’s bed warm, this is the answer.
Dog bed warmers are either electric or microwavable heating pads that you can place beneath the bed or between the covers to help take the chill out.
Personally, I prefer the ones that you pop in the microwave. Less risk of shock, especially for chewers. The SnuggleSafe is a good example.
- Safe and soothing warmth
- Non-electrical; simply heat up in your microwave
- Plate-size pad easily fits under your pet's bed
- Provides up to 10 hours of safe and soothing warmth
- Non-toxic thermapol compound
Sweaters, Coats & Jammies
While Freya freaks out when we try to put clothes on her, if your dog can tolerate it, a sweater is a great way to keep her toasty in the winter.
With blankets, beds and bed warmers, your dog has to be relatively stationary to reap the benefits.
Basically, your dog goes on (or under) them. Sweaters, coats and such go on your dog, so they go where Fido goes.
Well, at least until she rips them off, which is what happens when I try to dress Freya.
I see a lot of sighthound parents sharing pics of their dogs in adorable fleece jammies and always wish Freya would wear them.
If your dog doesn’t mind getting all dressed up, check out these adorable cozy PJs:
- UNLIKE OTHER BRANDS Tooth & Honey designs original clothing specifically for REAL pit bull type dogs. Our fit is custom to our brand and our size chart/ styles were designed after fitting hundreds of pit bull type dogs including our own! Don't be fooled by the intimaters!
- AMAZING FIT, soft, thoughtfully designed & high quality fabrics make our clothing so cozy. Great for surgery recovery, keeping warm, looking adorable, shedding, and can help with anxiety.
- WE GIVE BACK to animal rescues and shelters. Every purchase helps dogs in need. We donate boxes of clothing and accessories monthly to various non-profits. We have helped over 100 dogs GET ADOPTED as well!
- WE BELIEVE dogs are family and they are deserving of love, warmth, comfort and being spoiled. WE ONLY design products we use ourselves.
- OUR MISSION is to break down negative stereotypes surrounding pit bull type dogs, promote responsible dog ownership and create high quality, functional clothing that will bringing light into peoples lives. WE ARE BETTER TOGETHER!
Warm dog beds
Obviously, we’re going to cover this one is a whole lot more detail below, since the title is “the best warm dog beds for winter.” 😀
Beds alone aren’t really enough to keep your dog warm, of course, but they’re definitely toastier than sleeping on a cold, hard floor.
The beds that we’ll look at are either made of of materials that make them naturally warm or include a heating element for extra toastiness.
Ready to check them out? We’ll head over to Amazon first, then we’ll take a look at what Chewy has to offer.
Best Warm Dog Beds for Winter on Amazon
1. Snoozer Orthopedic Premium Micro Suede Cozy Cave Pet Bed
The Snoozer is always a popular choice for those looking for the best warm dog beds.
It’s super affordable and oh-so-versatile, especially since it comes in a zillion color options!
Okay, so more like 33, but that’s close to a zillion, right?
Features & Pros
- Sherpa interior keeps your pup toasty warm
- 3″ orthopedic foam core for added comfort
- 2 layers of batting make it extra soft
- Cover and liner are both machine-washable
- Made with a brass rust-proof zipper
- Comes in pretty much every color plus a few fun print designs.
- No options for giant breeds
- They run small, so even the XL is really best only for the smaller end of the large breed spectrum
- Cover isn’t really all that durable
- Not even remotely chew-resistant
- Takes some getting used to for your dog, not really ideal for non-burrowers.
If your dog is a burrower (mine is!) and isn’t really a large breed, this is always a well-rated option among pet owners.
I really love all of the color choices. While style is never my deciding factor when buying a bed, it’s nice to have options.
- Microsuede exterior, Sherpa interior
- Machine-washable cover, 3" orthopedic foam
- Topped with 2” layer of polyester batting for added cushion and comfort
- Extra deep sleep surface
- Rust-proof brass zipper, Available in a variety of fabric options
2. KONA CAVE Luxury Snuggle Cave Dog Bed
KONA CAVE is new to Amazon, so don’t let their lack of reviews scare you away. This stylish brand has great reviews on their website.
All of their products are ethically handmade in Europe, so while the price tags are on the high side, so it the quality.
Features & Pros
- The KONA CAVE may look like some of the other cave-style beds, but it’s actually a patented design.
- It stays open in the front and lays down in the back, so it’s snuggly like a blanket and warm like a cave.
- The individual bolsters give added comfort and support,
- Cover is removable, making it a cozy bolster bed that you can use all year round.
- Made with vegan leather trim and matching carrying handles.
- Mattress has supportive center with Sherpa fur on one side.
- Eco-friendly and ethically made
- It is a wee bit pricey, even if it is worth it.
- Only goes up to large, which maxes out at about 88lbs, so nothing for XL dogs
- Not made in the US (which I know bothers some people, but Germany has super high standards, so it’s not a huge deal)
I’m always apprehensive about recommending 3rd party sellers with so few reviews, but KONA CAVE is definitely worth taking a chance on.
While they’re new to Amazon, they’re not new to the dog product world.
I love that they’ve created a beautiful eco-friendly option, even if the price definitely reflects the unique handmade nature of the bed.
If it’s in your budget and you want something upscale, KONA CAVE is a great way to go.
- ✔ PATENTED & ORIGINAL: KONA CAVE is the original and patented luxury Snuggle Cave Bed. Our Cave Bed is proven to calm and comfort nervous and anxious dogs and cats by fulfilling their natural sleeping instincts. Designed to be better and safer than other canopy beds. Loved by cats and most breeds of dogs. Ideal for pets that like to sleep under blankets and for pets that need extra warmth.
- ✔ SAFER DESIGN: KONA CAVE is safer than other domed pet beds because 1) the stable side bolsters will not let the bed roll over, giving your pet comfort and support when they sleep and lean 2) the innovative back air-opening regulates the temperature inside the cave and ensures fresh air, keeping your pet safe.
- ✔ BETTER DESIGN: The cave front stays open for your pet at all times. The rear of the cave top lies down on the back of the bed to snuggle your pet like a blanket and keep them warm. The side bolsters support your pet’s instinct to lean and will not roll or tip over - unlike round clam beds which can roll over easily. The cave cover is attached at the base of the bed for more room inside the cave. The cave cover is removable, giving you two-beds-in-one.
- ✔ MORE SPACIOUS: KONA CAVE is the only Cave Bed that attaches the canopy cover to the base of the bed instead of the top. This gives your pet more room and allows them to stretch out under the cave cover. With KONA CAVE your pet can stretch out completely and use all of the side cushions as pillows. Unlike other rectangular cave beds that attach the canopy to the top of the bed limiting the usable space for your pet.
- ✔ FULFILLS YOUR PETS’ SLEEPING INSTINCTS: Pets crave a safe and secure place to sleep. The KONA CAVE Snuggle Cave provides this with 1) a cuddly cave cover that gives them privacy and safety 2) supportive side cushions that support and soothe them when they sleep and lean and 3) a separate center mattress that allows them to fluff and shape their sleeping pillow to the perfect shape. Cats and dogs love it.
- ✔ TWO BEDS IN ONE: Only KONA CAVE has a removable cave cover giving you two-beds-in-one. The canopy is attached to a beautiful bolster bed with vegan leather trim on all four corners. The canopy cave cover can be easily removed by the zipper, giving you a beautiful bolster bed underneath.
- ✔ HIGHEST QULAITY: The love is in the details: KONA CAVE is made with high-quality durable construction, luxury fabrics and hypoallergenic pillow fills. Attractive vegan leather carrying handles make moving the bed easy. Bed covers are removable and machine washable. Designed in Germany, ethically made in Europe. KONA CAVE ships from Germany and all RETURNS must be sent to Germany.
- ✔ ATTENTION RETURNS: Return shipping costs to Germany are at the expense of the customer and can be very expensive. Return shipping and processing fees will be deducted from your refund including Amazon labels. Our Return Policy is 14 days from receipt of item. We only accept unused items, in their original packaging with the tags still attached. PLEASE - If you have any questions, or do not know the correct size for your pet, please message us before you buy. We are HAPPY to help.
- ✔ 3 SIZES: We want your pet to get the right size Snuggle Cave the first time. See size chart in the picture gallery. Weight and breed recommendations are a suggestion. Consider 1) if your pet is small or big for their breed 2) do they like to sleep curled up or stretched out. Review the bed measurements and tips on measuring your dog. Message us if you have any questions. We cannot offer free returns, so if you have any questions, please message us before you buy. We are happy to help.
3. Best Friends by Sheri Calming Shag Vegan Fur Donut
I saved my favorite for third! Okay, so that doesn’t make sense, but honestly, I am pretty random when I choose the order of the beds.
I like to keep you on your toes. Don’t want you to just pick the first one without reading the rest! 😀
Seriously, though, I really do love pretty much everything about the Best Friends by Sheri Vegan Donut bed.
Features & Pros
- Obviously made with all vegan materials, as the name implies.
- Perfect for dogs who love to sleep all curled up.
- Raised rim not only gives dogs an added sense of security but also keeps them enveloped in warmth.
- The super soft filling is oh-so-cozy.
- Comes in multiple sizes, including with or without the zipper.
- Made with durable nylon and pet-safe faux fur.
- The shell is machine-washable and dryer-safe.
- Sizes large enough even for giant pups.
- To avoid matting, you have to put it right into the dryer after washing it.
- No filling in the middle. While they’re pretty clear about this (it’s called a donut bed for a reason), people still complain about it.
- Not good for dogs who chew, especially since it kind of resembles a giant plush toy!
As long as you understand upfront that this bed has no real bottom to speak of AND that it’s not made for dogs who chew, you’ll love it.
Seriously, it has an insane number of glowing reviews!
It’s the kind of bed that makes you wish they made grown-up human sizes!
- DONUT PET BED; 36in round dog bed for pets up to 100lbs; this includes breeds such as Australian Shepherd, Siberian Husky, Border Collie, Labrador Retriever, Golden Retriever, German Shepherd, Boxer, Poodle, Dalmatian, etc.
- CALMING COMFORT DESIGN; round shape and 9in tall bolster make this the perfect bed for cuddling up and burrowing, helping to calm dog anxiety and provide a sense of security while your pet sleeps
- LOFTY AND SUPPORTIVE; filled and finished in the USA with premium high loft and high density polyfill for long-lasting support and comfort
- SAFE FOR HOME AND PETS; made with materials that are free from harsh dyes, skin irritating chemicals, formaldehyde, and flame retardants
- MACHINE WASHABLE BED SHELL; use zippers to remove interior fill; machine wash bed shell only; to better protect the shag material, turn shell inside out; please see our pro tips and special care instructions for more details
4. K9 Ballistics Round Dog Bed Deep Den
If you love the idea of a donut snuggler but want something a little more chew-resistant, grab a K9 Ballistics Round Dog Den.
Yep, the same brand that makes the chew-proof Cujo Cot also makes one of the best warm dog beds for winter.
Features & Pros
- Has a chew Proof Rating of 3 out of 5, so while it’s not their toughest bed, it’s definitely more chew-resistant than others on this list.
- High bolster walls keep dogs warm and give them an added sense of security.
- Made with Ripstop ballistic nylon to resist chewing.
- Totally sewn shut with no Velcro or zippers.
- Bottom pad is removable.
- The whole bed is machine-washable.
- Sizes range all the way up to XL for Great Danes.
- The nylon material isn’t as plush and luxurious as the Sheri bed.
- Although it is more chew-resistant than most, it’s still not chew-proof.
- While they’ll replace the bed if your dog kills it within the first 90 days, they will only give you a 50% refund if you decide you want your money back instead.
- Not clear on what it’s filled with. Memory foam? Polyfill?
I wish they would more clearly state what this bed is filled with, as that would help me make a better recommendation.
However, I can say that if your dog is a light chewer, this is probably going to be your only solid option on this list.
I do like that they have options for pretty much every dog size!
- CHEW PROOF RATING: 3/5; the number of raised edges and corners on this bagel shaped dog bed gives chewing dogs too many places to latch onto and do damage. This round dog bed is ideal for LIGHT chewers and diggers only. For a heavy chewer or very destructive dog, please consider our Chew Proof Elevated Dog Bed.
- Bagel and donut shaped dog beds offer a sense of security and comfort for dogs who love to cuddle. Often called deep dish dog beds, our design with this Deep Den Dog Bed allows your dog to snuggle into 360 degree bolstered comfort.
- We removed all zippers and Velcro to make this a very durable dog bed. The proprietary RipStop Ballistic Material resists destructive behaviors such as chewing, scratching, digging, and general roughhousing. This is a truly durable round dog bed!
- This bagel dog bed is machine washable. The inner round dog mat is easily removed and spot cleaned or tossed into the washing machine. The high bolster walls of this dog bed can be machine washed in larger washing machines, or wiped clean with ease.
- This bagel dog bed features RipStop Material on the outside; Velvet may be present on interior depending on color selected.
5. K&H Pet Products Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Bed
It may not be much to look at, but if you need an electric heated dog bed that you can use outside, this K&H bed is your best option.
Features & Pros
- Made with soft orthopedic foam and comes with free fleece cover.
- Thermostatically controlled so that it automatically responds to your dog’s body temperature changes.
- Great for dog houses and other sheltered outdoor areas.
- Steel-wrapped cord to resist chewing and the elements.
- Only uses 60 watts so it won’t kill your electric bill.
- Meets and exceeds USA safety standards.
- Not very thick, so I wouldn’t use it for senior pets who need more support.
- There’s always a risk when you use an electric dog bed.
- Doesn’t get as warm as you may like (so you can’t use it on its own outdoors to keep dogs warm).
- The albeit free fleece cover is kind of cheap and not very durable.
While I’m including electric heated dog beds for those who want one, I’m apprehensive about recommending them because I worry my dog would chew the cord and get electrocuted.
Maybe I’m just over-cautious, especially since K&H does make sure their products are super safe, but when you have a cord, you have a risk.
That said, if you’re comfortable with that risk, this is definitely the best option.
- OUTDOOR WARMTH: Outdoor heated dog bed with soft orthopedic foam base and includes free soft washable fleece cover
- KEEP PET COMFY: Thermostatically controlled to automatically respond to temperature changes to warm to your pet's normal body temperature
- FLEXIBLE FOR ANY SPACE: Ideal for sheds, garages, barns, or any sheltered area your outdoor pets hang out
- SAFE EFFICIENCY: This 25" x 36" heated dog pad features a 5-½ feet steel wrapped cord and uses only 60 watts of power, great for multiple cats too
- SAFETY: Outdoor heated dog bed has been tested & certified by MET Labs and exceeds USA/CA electrical safety standards; K&H doesn't just use safety listed parts, we safety certify the entire product - For indoor/outdoor use with 110/120 volt electrical current only
- BRAND YOU TRUST: Designed & patented by K&H with OVER 20 years of experience in creating safe, innovative, quality products for pets
6. Aspen Pet Self Warming Pet Bed
If the idea of plugging in your dog bed freaks you out like it does me, go with a self-warmer instead, like this one by Aspen.
Features & Pros
- Uses a clever design with a special interior layer that uses your dog’s own body heat to keep him warm.
- Lightweight so you can take it anywhere.
- Has a no-slip bottom.
- Same technology as space blankets without the cords.
- If you accidentally put it in the dryer, you’ll ruin the technology that makes it self-heating.
- Only comes in one color.
- The largest size isn’t really big enough for larger breeds.
- Not a very durable bed if used every day.
While I like that the Aspen is self-warming, it’s simply too small for my dog, so I can’t really give it a practical test.
It’s not made from super sturdy materials, so this is one that you’ll want to reserve for those really cold days.
Although it’s more of a crate pad than an actual bed, this is a good choice if you need something that either travels well or that you can use in the crate.
Like the Aspen, it’s a self-warming bed, so no cords necessary.
Features & Pros
- Materials actually radiate heat back to your dog
- Soft microfleece top for comfort.
- Great for the kennel, dog house, garage, porch both inside and outdoor.
- Non-slip bottom
- Corner slits ensure a perfect fit in your crate.
- Machine washable
- Very thin
- Can’t be covered with blankets (it has to be the top layer)
- Chewers can easily destroy it.
- They make a bit of a crinkly noise.
Since it’s not really a bed (or even thick enough to qualify as a pad), I can really only recommend this if you need something for inside the crate.
- K&H Self-Warming Pet Pad uses unique plush material that heats up using your pet's own body heat to keep them warm.
- Soft, plush reversible sides to match any decor and fit on furniture or inside your pets bed and or crate.
- No electricity needed -- safely and naturally keeps your pet warm using their own comfortable and cozy body temperature.
- High quality comfort and warmth for dogs, puppies, cats and kittens.
- Machine washable with simple care instructions which also includes a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
8. K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Two Tone Lounge Sleeper
Yet another K&H bed (and still not the last one on this list), I’m kind of in love with the style of this one! Isn’t it adorable?
Cuteness aside, it’s also one of the most highly rated K&H beds on Chewy.
Features & Pros
- Available in 2 color combinations.
- Self-warming material radiates heat back to your pet.
- The outside of the bed is in poly/cotton and the inside is lined in soft micro-fleece.
- Completely machine washable (just don’t dry it)
- Eco-friendly, filled with premium polyfil made from recycled plastic bottles.
- The bottom of the bed non-slip fabric
- Only comes in small.
- The sleep surface is only 10 x 11.5 inches.
- Collapses easily when your dog gets into the bed.
Although it’s super cute, this one really only works for those of you with teeny dogs.
If you have a toy breed or a small dog it’s a fabulous option, though!
- WARMTH: Plush self-warming pet bed for dogs and cats
- TECHNOLOGY: Made with the same technology as “space blankets” self-warming mylar
- BODY HEAT: Warming dog bed effectively retains and reflects your pet’s body heat
- SELF-WARMING: No electricity required for this warming cat bed
- MACHINE WASHABLE: The entire warming pet bed is machine washable
- BRAND YOU TRUST: Designed by K&H with OVER 20 years of experience in creating safe, innovative, quality products
9. FurHaven Microvelvet Snuggery
Another absolutely darling option, this one comes in a few different styles (and two sizes).
Features & Pros
- Made just for dogs who love to burrow into blankets and other cozy spots.
- Top layer is a soft, shapeable blanket made with ultra-soft microvelvet
- Single-piece orthopedic foam mattress eases joint pressure.
- Removable plastic hoop lets you fold the top layer back or down.
- Available in four colors
- The larger size is really only big enough for medium breeds.
- Foam isn’t very thick (3.5″) so it’s not the most supportive.
- Plastic that holds up the top is weak.
- Not chew-resistant at all.
FurHaven is a pretty reliable name in pet products, so they’re usually a good option.
Once again, though, this one only really works for smaller dogs as well as those who don’t chew.
- COMFORT AS PRIORITY: The attached blanket can be used as is or converted into a burrowing cave with the included plastic tubing; either configuration creates a cozy and inviting space for pets that love to nestle and snuggle under the covers
- SLEEP SURFACE: Featuring cuddly soft micro velvet faux fur for enhanced snuggling and burrowing comfort
- EASY ON JOINTS: The egg crate orthopedic foam base cushions pressure points and improves air circulation, helping ease discomfort and encourage restful sleep
- CUSTOMER ASSURANCE: Comes with a 90-Day Limited Coverage against material defects and may also qualify for our 60-Day Worry-Free Program; restrictions apply: purchases from unauthorized 3rd party resellers may not be covered by Furhaven
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Orthopedic Snuggery Bed, Silver; 26" Round - 26" x 26" x 3"
- CERTIPUR-US: Our foam is 100% manufactured in the USA and independently tested to meet CertiPUR-US standards for emissions, content, and durability; made WITHOUT formaldehyde, phthalates, mercury, lead, and ozone depleters
- IMPORTANT: Not suitable for pets with excessive teething or destructive chewing behavior
- EASY CARE: The removable dog bed cover is completely machine washable; for more specific cover and foam care instructions, please refer to the hang tag and/or seam label if applicable
10. K&H Pet Products Thermo-Snuggly Sleeper Pet Bed
One last great choice from K&H, this one also plugs in, but the plug isn’t quite so tempting for dogs.
Features & Pros
- Walls around most of the oval gives the ultimate in warmth
- The lowered front makes it easy to get on for even tiny pups
- Super-soft removable cover is washable and can be used with or without the heating system.
- A dual-thermostat, low-wattage heating unit is buried within super-soft bed and is removable.
- Low wattage and energy efficient
- No large or XL versions
- Cushion is a bit flat
- It’s still a cord, even if it is hidden better, so it’s still a risk.
I like this one better than the other electric options because it does a better job of hiding the cord, but it’s still a concern.
I do like the overall style, though!
- HEATED DOG BED: This cuddler style heated dog bed cradles your pet in warmth and comfort; features soft foam walls for your dog's comfort
- OPTIMAL TERMPERATURE: Electric heated dog bed is thermostatically controlled to automatically warm to your dog's normal body temperature only when your doggy is in the heated pet bed
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Heated dog bed is low wattage and extremely energy efficient; the thermostatically controlled 6 watt heater is removable for use in all seasons
- MACHINE WASHABLE: K&H Thermo-Snuggly Sleeper heated dog bed features a removable cover and pillow for easy wash and care
- SAFETY: K&H heated pet beds are tested & certified by MET Labs and exceeds USA/CA electrical safety standards; K&H doesn't just use safety listed parts, we safety certify the entire product - For indoor household use with 110/120 volt electrical current only
- HOW IT WORKS: This heated bed may NOT feel warm to the touch when your pet is NOT in the bed; it emits a small amount of heat when not in use (pets can sense it), but only warms to max temperature when your pet is using the bed - see “How to Test” image
- SIZING: The K&H Snuggly Sleeper is available in two sizes; the medium (recommended for pets up to 35 lbs) exterior measures 20" x 26" x 5" and the large (recommended for pets up to 50 lbs) exterior measures 22" x 30" x 5"
- BRAND YOU TRUST: Designed by K&H with OVER 20 years of experience in creating safe, innovative, quality products for pets
Out of all the best warm dog beds for winter options, I definitely love the Best Friends by Sheri the best. It’s stylish, cuddly, and oh-so toasty.
I’m also keen to see how the KONA CAVE does in the future, as I think that’s definitely a brand to watch.
Your turn. What are your picks for the best warm dog beds for winter? Share below!
Last update on 2023-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API