Keeping your dog happy and safe can be difficult if they are an aggressive chewer.
All breeds of dogs can turn out to be an aggressive chewer.
One of the best ways to help keep your dog from ruining your things and possibly harming themselves is by selecting the best dog bone for them to chew!
Aggressive chewers can be focused and trained to only chew on their own bones and toys.
We have compiled a list of the best dog bone options for aggressive chewers.
Best Dog Bones for Aggressive Chewers
This post contains affiliate links. We earn a commission if you make a purchase, at no extra cost to you.
Antler chews are a great option for aggressive chewers.
One of the best features of the antler chew is that is a natural material. Natural materials are much less likely to cause problems for your dog when they are eating them.
You should still monitor your dog while they are chewing on an antler chew.
Another great feature of an antler chew is that they are quite dense.
They will take your pet a very long time to finish which is why they are so great for aggressive chewers!
- The Perfect Deer Antler Chew Variety Pack – Bulk Package contains: 4 to 5 medium to large real deer antlers 6 to 7 inches long ideal for large medium and small breed dogs, these dog antlers for...
- A Must Have For Your Dog’s Chewing Instincts & Well Being - Free of any added ingredients, preservatives, dyes, or harmful chemicals, these deer antlers for large dogs are a natural source of...
- Naturally Shed Antlers, Made in America - At White Tail Naturals, we are committed to crafting naturally shed, ethically sourced, hand selected grade A, deer & elk antler horns into perfect...
- Mess-Free & Odorless - Unlike other chew toys & dog bones that leave greasy residue on your floor or develop unpleasant smells, these antler sheds are completely mess-free and odorless, which makes...
- Safe For Your Dog - Every single one of these deer antlers for dogs have been custom cut, trimmed, and have had their jagged and sharp edges sanded to prevent possible injuries. Notice: Antlers Are...
Kong Reuseable Chews
Kong reuseable chews are a great option for aggressive chewers because they are made of a durable material that your pet does not eat.
Several varieties have a space for edible treats inside.
The challenge of removing that edible treats from inside the toy can help focus aggressive chewers making them a great choice for aggressive chewers.
Some bones that are also non-edible are made from Nylon. T
hey are a dense material which is very strong and can keep aggressive chewers busy for a long time! They are not perfect because some dogs may not prefer them.
They do not always have a meat taste that dogs like but some do come in “flavors” which your dog my like.
- MADE OF DURABLE NYLON - Long-lasting dog bones for aggressive chewers challenge extreme chewers and discourage destructive chewing
- FUN AND OCCUPYING - Chew toys keep dogs busy while satisfying their natural urge to chew
- PROMOTES DOG DENTAL HEALTH - These dog toys help prevent plaque and tartar buildup as furry friends chew
- MADE IN THE USA - Each durable dog chew is proudly made in the United States
- SAVORY BACON AND CHICKEN FLAVORS - Each chew toy features an irresistible taste throughout!
- FOR LARGE DOGS - Size Giant chew toys intended for dogs up to 50 pounds
- CHEW TOY DIMENSIONS - Out of package measures 7.75" long x 1.75" wide x 1" high
Rawhide chews can be good for aggressive chewers because they are sturdy and made from natural materials.
The most important thing to look for when you are choosing the best dog bone for aggressive chewers is that the material is safe. With rawhide this means making sure it is not processed with chemicals that may harm your dog!
Natural rawhide chews are a great option for aggressive chewers but like all bones you should monitor your dog while they have a bone to be sure they do not choke on small pieces or hurt themselves.
- Satisfy your dog's love of chewing the natural way, with 100% pure rawhide.
- 10-count bag of bone-shaped rawhide chews for small & small-medium dogs.
- Helps clean your pet's teeth, promotes healthy gums, and improves dog's breath. Also helps prevent destructive chewing.
- Tough and long-lasting, with a natural meaty flavor, each "bone" will give your dog hours of chewing pleasure.
- Made from 100% US beef hide, and treated to eliminate bacteria without adding any preservatives or other chemicals.
Whatever kind of chew you decide on for your aggressive chewer it is most important that you help teach them what is okay and what is not okay to chew on.
It can make your life easier but chewing on something dangerous could endanger your dog.
Keep plenty of chewable objects on hand for your aggressive chewer and work on consistently reminding them what is okay to chew!
Does your aggressive chewer have a favorite dog bone? Tell us about it in the comments!