No matter if you have a 12 week old puppy or a 12 year old senior dog, all of our furry counterparts have their own special place in the family. Dogs are more than just pets that we take care of. Over time they become our go tos for cuddles after a long work day, snuggles when we are feeling down and even companions for exercising.
1. Look at this pup who just loves his new baby!
2. This furball who is always up for a good cuddle and sleep session.
3. I bet this pooch has all sorts of chess skills.
4. Could either one of them be any happier?!
5. Who wouldn’t want to snuggle up with this handsome guy?
6. Once a lap dog, always a lap dog.
7. This stylish cutie who gets to ride shotgun.
The love of my life with the new love of our lives! Yes, dog and I adopted a human! Completes our perfect family 🙂
8. The protector and snuggler-in-chief
9. The perfect grocery shopping partner.
10. It’s no family vacation without the dog!
11. This doggo who got kisses and treats for his birthday.
12. Furball by day, hero by night.
13. All pups should be treated to a spa day!
14. This doggo who is ready for a dip in the pool.
Do you have any great cute or funny dog pictures that you would love to see featured on DogVills? Share your photo on our Facebook page! Tell us your favorite “dogs are family” moments below!