Looking for a few easy dog treat recipes? We have 11 of them for you! When we say easy, we mean it. No running to strange stores in a different city to pick up a rare ingredient. No baking for hours or mixing 75 different things together. Just easy homemade dog treats that your best furry friend will love! Check them out!
11 Easy Homemade Dog Treats Recipes
- Apple Ginger Yogurt Frozen Dog Treats– with just four main ingredients and one optional, this easy dog treat recipe is perfect for hot summer days!
- Cheesy Pup-kin Homemade Dog Treats– Pumpkin is such a great treat for dogs. Your canine pal will love this one with its cheesy goodness mixed in!
- Homemade Carrot Dog Treats with Gluten Free Flour– This easy dog treat recipe has just three ingredients and takes only about 15 minutes to make!
- Homemade Peanut Butter Dog Cookies– Next time you make cookies for yourself, whip up a batch of these for your pooch!
- Homemade Salmon Treats Recipe– Although these are technically for cats, dogs love Salmon too. This recipe is great for small breed dogs.
- Almond Oatmeal Hypoallergenic Dog Treats: One of our own, this is a great treat for dogs with allergies!
- Easy Dog Popsicles– Another great one for those super hot days!
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dog Treat– These cookies look exactly like the ones we make for the holidays for us!
- Dog Lovin’ Homemade Dog Treats Recipe– With the taste of applesauce and bacon, you can’t go wrong here!
- Homemade Sweet Potato Dog Treats in the Microwave– Sweet potatoes are another super beneficial ingredient for your dog treats!
- Oatmeal, Peanut Butter & Banana Dog Treats– We love this recipe, it has three ingredients that most of us have in our pantry or on our shelves already!
- Dog Treat Mason Jar: This is such a cute craft to put all these great dog treat recipes in! We just had to include it!
Give these delicious homemade dog treat recipes a spin and see which ones your canine pal loves best! Making treats is so much easier than you may think. Plus, you’ll save a ton in the long run. Store bought treats are great to have on hand, but they can get super pricey. You also never know what’s in them, especially with all the recent recalls.
Which of these dog treat recipes will you try first? Tell us in the comments!