Get ready for cute dog picture overload! We’re sharing 10 times a dog made a wedding even better! Weddings are a day of love, family and pure happiness. They are already amazing occasions but they are even better when you add a dog (or two!) into the picture. Who wouldn’t want their dog to be the flower girl or the best man? Dogs are part of the family and some people have decided that having their dog as part of their wedding day is the best way to celebrate. Besides, what is cuter than a dog in a cute little dress or a handsome furball in a tux? Here are some of our favorite weddings that include dogs!
10 Times Dogs Made a Wedding Even Better
1. Double handsomeness. Look at these two in their tuxes!
2. A regal Spaniel. Doesn’t this furball look so fancy?
3. Something blue. Blue is definitely this pit’s color.
4. Two cute boys! We have to say, two ring-bearers is better than one.
5. The color of love. An adorable pup and a red bowtie? Yes please!
6. Pure happiness is a dog! Look how excited this pup is for the big day.
7. A flower crown collar. What a beautiful way to have the rings brought down the aisle.
8. True puppy love. This picture just screams happiness for a lifetime.
9. Picture perfect! This furry pup is excited to be a part of the day.
10. A puppy and a wedding combined!? We can’t take it!
This is one of our favorite wedding photos ever! Taken by creative photographer, Amanda Berube, it warms our hearts! We love working with Amanda and are always anxious to see just what she captures during our weddings! Innovative and fearless… she always makes it fun for the bride and groom! Love these two… @amandaberubephoto and @b.andersonfloraldesigns! #dogsinweddings #weddingpgotographer
Too cute for words, right? I think every wedding needs a dog now, don’t you? If you including your pet in your wedding, tell us all about it! We’d love to see your pictures, too!